Wednesday, January 25, 2017

#3: Intention: Get Clear about WHY YOU ARE HERE

Set your intention to get clear. When you are distracted, you try to "get" things. When you are clear, you allow things. If someone is not clear about his intention, then he blocks his own success! Why?  Because he hasn't decided to show up. He's living his life as a shrug.

Get Clear: Why are you here?

Being clear about why you're doing something is very important. Recognize your own "my friend made me come" patterns in each and every day so that you can start to get laser clear about your own intentions. Clarity doesn't always mean you know exactly what you're doing. But it does mean that you know exactly who you're being and why.

Examples:
"My intention is to finally write that book I've been talking about writing."
"My intention is to get an education to be self-sufficient for the next stages of my life."
"My intention is to be more creative and happy in my life."
"My intention is to heal the grief I've experienced in the past year, and move into a life of joy."

Write in a journal and answer the question. Keep in mind three points:
1. Even if you don't know, you do know--deep down, you do.
2. Wimpy language gets wimpy results.
3. Intention can be tweaked. 





No comments:

Post a Comment